Are the Holidays Causing Your Foot Pain?
With the holiday season getting ready to kick-off, it is also the time when foot pain can come on strong. From Thanksgiving cooking to Black Friday Shopping and all those wonderful winter footwear options for parties and can contribute to new holiday foot pain or cause old foot pain to flare up.
- Tags: bunions, foot care, foot care tips, Foot exercise, foot health, foot pain, foot pain causes, foot pain relief, Foot Stretches, footwear, High Heels, plantar fasciitis
What Not to Do for Plantar Fasciitis
It is probably best for us to start at the beginning and explain what plantar fasciitis is before we get into what not to do. Plantar fasciitis is a painful inflammatory heel condition affecting the large ligament-type structure in the base of the foot that can cause arch pain and heel pain.
- Tags: exercises for foot pain, Foot exercise, foot pain, Foot Stretches, plantar fasciitis, plantar fasciitis treatement, plantar fasciitis treatment
Toe Socks Could be the Solution to your Foot Pain
Have you gone to physical therapists and massage therapists, general practitioners and osteopaths, surgeons and podiatrists, asking them all why you have so much foot pain? If you are like many that have, we are sure that you've been poked, prodded, given medicines or even considered surgery. Toe socks might be the answer!
- Tags: bunions, exercises for foot pain, Foot Alignment Socks, foot care, foot care tips, Foot exercise, foot pain, foot pain relief, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, Toe Exercise
Why You Have More Foot Pain in the Summer
Summer is in full swing and as you get back to those summer activities like playing golf, hiking, beaches, etc., you may find an increase in your foot pain. Well for starters, it can be due to the nice weather, most people tend to be much more active in the summer. There are some other factors causing summer foot pain.
- Tags: bunions, exercises for foot pain, Foot Alignment Socks, foot care, foot care tips, foot health, foot pain, foot pain causes, foot pain relief, footwear
Bunion Prevention & Exercises for Foot Pain Relief
One of the best ways to treat bunions is to prevent them in the first place. We cover some great ways to prevent bunions, but if you are reading this section you most likely already have one or have a bunion forming. One of the most common bunion treatments involves changing up your footwear. Making sure your shoes provide plenty of space for your toes is the best way to stop your bunions from getting worse.
- Tags: bunion pain relief, bunions, exercises for foot pain, Foot Alignment Socks, foot care, foot care tips, foot pain relief, footwear